7.28.2009

sale time

One of my favorite stores to visit is Restoration Hardware. The prices can be a bit outrageous, but you get all the inspiration you want for free!
Once in a while, I find something lovely and in my price range. Right now they are having a fantastic sale, meaning 50% or more on many items.

ITALIAN 600 SATEEN BEDDING: originally $59 - $389
now $19.99 - $184.99


BRITISH CANE HUTCH orginally $1495 now $599


See aren't these great deals? Plus you can save an additional 10% on previously marked down items good through August 3, 2009 by using the code RHCTD79.

Writing this post has felt a bit like a commercial, but anyone who knows me knows how much I LOVE a good bargain. Recently, (from the suggestion of Jess) I have been thinking about posting more about money saving tips, and great bargains around town and nationally, or perhaps even doing a separate blog about it all. Please leave a comment if you would be interested in reading such things. Thanks!

4 comments:

MTDA said...

I would, I mean, only in America, the world's greatest country, the only free country, do you find deals like this.

britt said...

haha murray.....and yes sarah you should. you truly are the best shopper i know.

Annette said...

Yes Please!!

Betsy said...

for sure! and I want that hutch!