7.22.2009

4th and final trip review: ireland

The four days in Ireland were the icing on the cake for a perfect trip. My grandparents on my mum's side are Irish, so this was a perfect destination for our very first family reunion. We had such a fantastic time with family we hadn't seen in years and ones we'd never met. One of my favorite parts about visiting my mothers motherland, was I "tink" I picked up some of the accent!

me at trinity college, dublin

us at newgrange, old tombs dating back to 3200bc

family shots, dad with large stone

oldest artwork I've ever seen

the tomb

the view

more family

2 comments:

britt said...

beautiful! i "tink" i might have to go there soon!

J U L I E said...

Hey- we're thinking of going to Ireland too. Our families are both Irish, and we're so close now that we're in London. We should meet this side of the pond sometime!