9.13.2008

New York, New York

It's just about that time of year when a hint of crispness hits the air, jackets are bought to life and I am in a constant state of bliss. I love Autumn. This year I am particularly excited because I get to go to New York for a business trip. YAY! Brock is coming out with me a few days early so we can have a little vacation. We only have 4 days and plan on staying in New York for 2 and then heading to Philadelphia for the remaining 2. I need ideas of what to see, where to stay, how to get around and where to eat....please help!

2 comments:

You Are My Fave said...

I love NY. I'll email you my suggestions.

Whitney said...

did you already go? if not, please go to Magnolia's bakery and eat the bananna pudding, every one will say eat the cupcakes, but I think the pudding totally out shines them... also, if you still have your student ID from BYU you can get half price tickets at the box office, for like $30. Most people say go get tickets at the marriott marquee, but that seems like a total waist. YOu can usually save like 3 hours of waiting in line and get cheeper tickets at the box office (at least that's how it's worked out for me a couple times...)