10.18.2007

autumn days

Today I woke thinking I was late for my dentist appointment. Not the nicest thought to wake up to, but after opening the blinds and seeing a thin blanket of frost on the roof tops, I quickly recovered. I love Autumn for so many reasons, (even though football commentators invade my house), I still look forward to it every year. Hot chocolate, apples, woolly jumpers, pine cones, candles, pumpkins, jackets, Martha Stewart holiday issues, slippers, and festive get-togethers with friends, what more could a girl want?

In primary school we'd sing this song:

Autumn days, when the grass is jeweled
And the silk in a chestnut shell
Jet planes meeting in the air to be refueled
All these things I love so well

So I mustn’t forget
No, I mustn’t forget
To say a great big thank you
No, I mustn’t forget.

I say "thank you for not being 100 degrees outside anymore, so I get to wear cute coats again!"
Take a look at this one I found on topshop.com it'd go great with my red hair don't ya think?!

1 comment:

Bri said...

Thank you for getting me into that "FALL-Y" feeling. The coat is adorable....very Sarah....would hint to one Mr. Faubus that Christmas is coming rather quickly. :) Enjoy your fall day!